miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022

My Future Job

Personally, I would like to work in a veterinary pharmaceutical laboratory. I imagine it as a very rigorous job, where you have to follow a step by step, and you have to be very professional; you have to know about chemical processes and how to use the laboratory equipment to create appropriate medicines.


You can say that it is an office job since you are inside a facility, but it is different, since it is not boring like sitting all day, it is more didactic and requires a lot of energy and concentration, depending on the area where you work in the laboratory.


I would love to travel for my work, to know laboratories in other countries, which have more technology and personnel. I would like to travel to Europe or Canada.

I am studying chemistry and pharmacy, because it is a very complete career, with a wide range of employment opportunities.

This profession would allow me to acquire a lot of professional experience, since I can work in pharmacies of health centers or community pharmacies, chemical or cosmetic industries, also in laboratories with different positions.

Also the other job I would like to have in the future is to have my own naturopathic pharmacy or a veterinary pharmacy. 

That'd be great!

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow it's the first time I see that they focus the race for animals, it's wonderful you can still find many things to help them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never heard about someone who wants to work in the veterinary area of pharmacy. I think it's very important to focus on that area.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its an interesting idea that you want to go into veterinary pharmacy and its good that you want to travel to different places.

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...