martes, 2 de noviembre de 2021

The best concert ever

 On 2014's winter (30th april) I went to "Estadio Nacional" where One Direction had the first ever concert in Chile. 

One Direction (1D) was a famous pop british boyband formed in 2010, their debut was on the TV program "X-Factor". The members were Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. In spite of not winning the show, the stayed together as a band and release their first single: "What makes you beautiful" on September 2011. Sadly, Zayn Malik on 2015 leaves the band, making One Direction to continue whitout  one member, and on 2016 announces an undefined hiatus which remains today. However, the members decided to emerge up as solists. 




The atmosphere during the show was exciting, and I felt so happy because I waited it for a long time and that was my favourite band at that moment. I went with my old friend and both we wore the same shirt of the band. I would live this one more time but with another band.





2 comentarios:

  1. I imagine it was a great experience, I hope you can repeat it!!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, now I wish I could go to a concert someday, it must be awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...