viernes, 7 de enero de 2022

Time travel to the future

Honestly I would not like to travel to the future, but after thinking about it, if I had to, I would go to the year 2052. I probably already have an adult life with 52 years old, with many responsibilities and fulfilled dreams, but I would like to see what the world has become. 


First Chile, to see its technological advances in transportation and communication, its population (if it increased or decreased), new customs and ideologies, who lead the country and if the society has advanced living freely but respecting the other, but also to see if it managed to save and take care of its fauna and flora and all the beautiful things it still is today. 


I would like to see Chile as a country that puts at the service of the people innovative technologies for recycling and environmental care. Although there is technology and great constructions, what is most cared for are the green areas and public spaces.

I would probably also visit another Latin American country like Venezuela hoping to find a great developing country, a leader in South America and that only the older generations remember what happened before.

I would definitely not stay in the future because I like the way my life is now and I want to enjoy it to the fullest without missing anything.

6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be awesome if Chile became that kind of country.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what a nice post! I loved it, I found myself in that precious future

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It would be amazing if SEGA bought the "Costanera Center" and see Sonic in the windows or televisions outside the building.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope that the flora and fauna will be protected in the future as well.:(

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...