martes, 14 de diciembre de 2021

Childhood Series

 To write about this I had to ask my mom a bit, since I didn't remember much about some of the series.

The series that live in my memory are "Barnie", "Clifford", "Zoboomafoo" and "Dora, La exploradora". These series were broadcasted by Discovery Kids and I loved them, were series with lots of interaction, bright colors, learning and all that , I could spend a lot of time watching them.

But  I also watched series from other television channels, such as "Shin-chan", "Ranma ½", "Doraemon" (ETC Channel), "Johnny bravo", "Mucha Lucha" and "La vaca y el pollito" (Cartoon Network). I laughed a lot with these series, because they were full of adventures and funny situations.


Now that I think about it, in my childhood I watched a lot of old anime, maybe that has influenced me to like anime series a lot nowadays. Although also in these times, I have enjoyed animations such as "Gravity falls" and "El increible mundo de Gumball". Personally I consider myself a fan of "Gravity falls", I love the suspense, the funny and mysterious situations; I feel that it is underrated, when it is really amazing.



7 comentarios:

  1. I also remember "Zoboomafoo", especially the episode where one of the Kratt brothers was inside a giant egg.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't remember mucha lucha, really is a very good serie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh Doraemon was really funny I loved that series.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh my god! you just unlocked a lot of memories for me!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello ... reading your post I remembered that great series that I found very funny ... Ranma 1/2 ... Maybe they smoked to create such a strange story ...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The anime series you mentioned are very funny, I also enjoy watching anime.

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...