lunes, 17 de enero de 2022

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had subjects that deal more with chemistry and pharmacy, because it focuses a lot on the complex sciences but it leaves aside the introduction of more knowledge of the career itself, which demotivates and makes me question if this is really what I wanted.

For the same reason, I feel that the workload is a lot and it feels worse being in pandemic, there are subjects that require a lot of study, so you prioritize those, which can be prejudicial to the others.

I like the green areas of the faculty, but I feel that some spaces are missing at the entrance with more trees or seats, I only know some rooms and laboratories, I think it is necessary to renew the laboratory equipment. 

If you go to other faculties you will notice the big difference with ours....

As for technology, the faculty this year has only done virtual classes, some professors know how to use it effectively, others find it more difficult. 


The teaching methods I think are quite "normal", except for those who use graphic tablets for demonstrations or teach videos, but in general is to read a presentation and explain, which would be much better if it were in person, because online is very monotonous.



2 comentarios:

  1. I like the basic subjects that may not seem to have so much of the career but are necessary in the future, and then there is a lot of chemistry and pharmacy from third year.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Only posts uploaded until Jan 16th, 12 pm have been considered.
    Check u-cursos for further feedback.

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...