viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2021

My Pets

Talking about my pets is something I love. I have 4 cats and a dog, each of them were rescued or adopted.
Link is the first kitty we adopted, she is 5 years old, she can be suspicious at first but then she is very affectionate.
My dog is about the same age as Link, Leia is very energetic and friendly.
Cookie is the second cat I adopted, I named her that because she is like the chocolate in the cookies. She is special to me because she came into my life on a very sad day to brighten it up. Cookie is always hungry.

Leia after a bath
Cookie & Link













Then comes Garu, the smallest of my cats, he is almost one year old, he is very spoiled by my family, he is very naughty.
Lastly Kitty, she is a kitten that my mom rescued a short time ago, she is about 2 years old, she adapted quickly to our family, she is very sweet and affectionate, and always plays with Garu.


Kitty
Garu


My pets are everything to me, they are happiness, without my pets my life would feel empty and sad.

5 comentarios:

  1. The good thing about having more than one cat is that they "socialize" with each other, supposedly less stress and "cause less problems". (at least that is the theory)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How fabulous that you are able to rescue so many animals, they deserve a home and lots of affection.
    Btw, kitty's eyes stole my heart hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow!!! It is awesome have so many pets , in a bad day they can cheer you up!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. how great to have so many pets! you must feel surrounded by love

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Personally I think I would modify several things.  The curriculum is good in its entirety, but, I would like that in the second year we had...